- General Disclaimer
This copyright notice applies to all proprietary pages, images, text, programs, and other material available throughout this Internet site (collectively, this “Publication”). All materials posted on the website are subject to copyrights owned by the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (“ISPE”) and other individuals or entities. Any reproduction, retransmission or republication of all or part of any documents found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless ISPE or the copyright owner of the material has expressly granted its prior written consent to reproduce, retransmit or republish the material. All other rights reserved.
- Notice Specific to Documents Available on this website
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and any other information) from this site is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such Documents from this Server is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the website(s) or any other ISPE owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of ISPE website(s) are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from the website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by ISPE.
Unless otherwise noted, product names, designs, logos, titles, words or phrases within this Publication are the trademarks, service marks, trade names or other property of ISPE. All other unregistered and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- This Internet site may be used for information purposes only. No part of the information on this Internet site can be redistributed, copied, or reproduced for commercial or non-personal use without the prior written consent of ISPE. Any information provided to ISPE through this Internet site or through electronic-mail transmission becomes the exclusive property of ISPE, shall not be deemed to be confidential, and freely and without restriction may be reproduced, disclosed, published, disseminated or otherwise used by ISPE and its Affiliates and Chapters. Descriptions of, or references to, products or publications not owned by ISPE or its Affiliates and Chapters do not imply endorsement of that product or publication. ISPE makes no warranties of any kind with respect to such products or publications or the completeness or accuracy of such information. Changes periodically are made to the information contained in this Internet site. ISPE assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions in this publication or in related publications that may be discovered through this Internet site. Although the ISPE site includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, ISPE takes no responsibility for the content or information contained on those sites, and does not exert any editorial or other contr over those sites.
- This Internet site is available internationally and may contain references to products or services not available in all countries. References to particular product or services does not imply that ISPE intends to make such products or services available in such countries. This Internet site was developed in the United States of America in accordance with and use of this site shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America.
THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ISPE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. ISPE PROVIDES NOTICE THAT THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON ITS BULLETIN BOARD DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF ISPE. ISPE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS AND DENIES ANY ENDORSEMENT OR SUGGESTION OF CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ISPE MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
- Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall ISPE or any of its Affiliates or Chapters, or the officers, directors, employees, members, or agents of each of them, be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use of performance of this Internet site.
- External Links
- The links in this area will let Users leave the ISPE site(s). The linked sites are not under the control of ISPE and ISPE is not responsible for the contents of any linked or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. ISPE provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ISPE of the site.
- Requests for links to third-party websites will be reviewed by The Director of Knowledge Management, the Director of Marketing, or the website Manager on a case-by-case basis for approval.
- No links will be authorized to vendor sites outside of the paid advertisements and Buyers Directory.
- Links to ISPE
- If requested in writing, ISPE will provide a non-exclusive, limited license to use its logo solely for the purpose of providing a hyperlink to ISPE website(s).
- Any link must transfer the User directly to ISPE website(s) to enable viewing of the site as posted by ISPE without the imposition of any frames or third party content.